Last opdate: 27 May 2021
At Hotel Knudsens Gaard we aim to maintain a high level of protection of your personal data. And this both when you visit us as a guest at the hotel, but also when you visit our homepage.
As a guest at Hotel Knudsens Gaard, we receive personal data, which we handle with the greatest care.
- We administer personal data confidentially and do not pass on information without your consent.
- You can request information on which data we have, any time, and recall your consent.
- Personally, identifiable information is never passed on to a third party, and we never collect personally identifiable information without you, yourself has given us these data, for instance when you register for a room.
1. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the Personal Data Act, your personal data must be stored securely and confidentially. We store your personal information in computers with limited access, which are placed in controlled facilities. Our security measures are monitored on an ongoing basis, to make sure our user information is handled securely, and on an ongoing consideration of your rights as a user.
Primary we use personal data to administer, manage, and maintain services, maintain reservations, optimize user experience in relation to the services, and individualize our communication with you.
When making a reservation by telephone or email, we will ask you for your name, telephone number, email address, and for a guarantee (perhaps payment) of the reservation, we will ask for your credit card number. The credit card information is stored in a secure system, which only selected trusted employees have access to. Our booking system will automatically cancel your credit card information as soon as you have checked out.
On arrival, you will be asked for information on your address, and the above-mentioned information, in case we do not already have them. At the same time, we will obtain information on reservation preferences, information on travel companions, and special food preferences, where this may be relevant.
Upon arrival, you consent to the storage of your information, and at the same time for how long we may keep your information. Our booking system automatically anonymizes your information according to your preferences.
To the extent that personal data about you is processed, you have the right under the Personal Data Act, to be informed of which personal data can be attributed to you. If it turns out that the personal data about you is incorrect or misleading, you have the right to demand these corrected, canceled, or blocked. You can object any time, that information about you is made the subject of the processing. You can revoke your consent at any time. You can complain about the processing of information on information concerning you. Complaints are submitted to the Danish Data Protection Agency cf. section 58 (1) of the Personal Data Act. 1.
Hotel Knudsens Gaard may pass on personal information to a third party, such as police or other public authority, if this happens in connection with a crime, or if we in any other way is obliged to disclose such information in accordance with the law or by decision of a public authority.
We refer as a data processor to: Oracle/Suite8 PMS, 3C Payment, ComplIT, Booking.com, Expedia Group, and HRS.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Hotel Knudsens Gaard use personal information for:
- Proces your reservations and orders for services.
- Contacting you, for instance by telephone, SMS, or e-mail, to inform you regarding the status of your reservation, or in connection with your reservation before,
during, or after your stay.
- Diagnose errors, optimize technology and be able to contact you in case a problem arises in connection with your reservation or performance of the services.
- Analyze statistics and user behavior in connection with our services, and to better the quality and experience with the services.
- Improve your benefits and experience of our services in a way we believe will be to your advantage.
- Promote services and products directly or indirectly through behavioral marketing.
- Administer, provide, develop, and maintain the services.
3. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies give us important information on how our website is being used, which pages are being seen, how long time our users stay on each page etc.
A cookie is a small text file, which is stored in your browser, to be able to recognize your computer by return visits. Cookies are not active files; meaning they cannot develop a virus or trace contents from your computer. The only thing they do is to send anonymized information back to us with your time of visit etc.
- To save your settings.
- Customize our content and show new features.
- Analyze and measure traffic and statistics.
- Targeting and frequency management of advertising.
4. COOKIES POLICY
Please note, when you block cookies or make changes in your web browser, it can negatively affect parts of the experience on our website.
Should you have any questions regarding your personal data and consents, you are alway welcome to contact us here: